|St. Joseph’s Church Bell Tower
This Church was built in 1936.The underlying soils consisted of various amounts of charred wood and debris. The compression of these unsuitable bearing soils led to a prolonged settlement, in effect pulling away from the rest of the structure. A total of 10 underpins were installed to help lift and re-level the settled portions of the Church. This project was completed on schedule allowing for no disruption to the normal weekend services.