Helical Piles Anchors – Keypoints
- In new construction, it is used to provide additional support & enhance foundation strength on sites with poor soil conditions.
- Installation is faster than most other piling methods.
- No spoils requiring disposal.
- Installs in limited access areas.
- No installation noise or vibration issues that are associated with augured or driven piling.
- Can provide load support in both compression and tension. (up-lift)
- A proven, multi-application engineered system.
- Provides assurances the pier has been properly seated into a sufficient bearing strata through the use of sophisticated installation torque measurements.