We’re Florida’s chemical grout specialists.
Ground water structural infiltration caused by high ground water table and sandy, porous soils across most of Florida increases cost and hazard risk as much of our infrastructure begins to age. Ground water is infiltrating through open joints and cracks in underground pipes and manholes, as well as sidewalks, driveways, and roads, taking fine soils with it.
Over time this is undermining structural stability of the terrain and structures above. CFI, Florida’s expert in structural stabilization, provides chemical grout injection services to virtually eliminate these problems. The primary advantage of chemical grouting is its permeation of sandy-bearing soils.
In addition to soil stabilization, CFI uses chemical grout injection to solve a variety of stabilization challenges for property owners and management companies, the building trades, and public utilities, including:
Structural and Soil Stabilization
- Increase load-bearing capacity where cement grouts will not penetrate.
- Solidify loose fill materials that were placed prior to construction and were inadequately compacted.
- Re-level concrete flatwork that has differentially settled.
- Preserve a shear plane in deep excavation applications.
- Solidify soft soils prior to boring or excavation.
- Seal cracks and leaking joints in moving concrete structures.
- Use as an expanding rigid foam to prevent water flow within a soil mass.